40k Ultrasonic Cavitation
Ultrasonic Cavitation is a new non-surgical fat removal procedure. It is also known as Ultrasound Liposuction. The difference with Ultrasound Cavitation is that there are no knives, anesthesia or surgery. Body contouring treatments are gradually replacing tummy tucks and liposuction.
40KHZ sound waves make the fat cells vibrate, creating vacuum pockets both outside the fat cells and inside. The impact of the vacuum pockets makes fat cells liquidize, disintegrating from triglyceride into free fatty acids and glycerol.
This procedure will reduce cellulite and help with loss weight. Works best on arms, belly, buttocks, calves, thighs and legs.
The Benefits of 40k Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Ultrasonic cavitation treatment has become popular over the last several years because it is a non-surgical way to remove fat, flatten the stomach, firm thighs, and tonearms.
- This procedure will help you get rid of stubborn fat in both men and women.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation can be used in areas like love handles, chin area, upper arms, inner thighs, or the buttocks.
- Unlike traditional liposuction, there is no recovery time because ultrasonic cavitation is not a surgery.
- Collagen levels are boosted and skin layers are contracted, reducing wrinkles and tightening up the skin.
40k Ultrasonic cavitation is a comfortable and painless way to reduce stubborn fat and to reshape your body.